Thursday, February 9, 2012

French Charm Trend, Take Two

source
source
source
source


I just can't keep my eyes off of the frenchies. Now, let's take it from the top. Echo's 'Equestrian Status' Square Scarf - mix equestrian and scarf and I'm all in (and the fact that it's only $38 doesn't hurt). Kate Spade New York 'Gold Coast' Shoulder bag - classic. Period. I'm all about the classic styles, but of course paired with something bold and fun. This Nordstrom Stripe Straw Hat is along the lines of what I'm in the market for this summer... stripes are fun, but I'd like to find a good plain black or white one as well. Aaaand, of course, an item with some sort of animal print/skin (snake, in this particular case) - Vintage Reign Suede Foldover Clutch.

I vow to keep up with my posts more! Tomorrow's Friday! Cheers, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment