Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The French & Skirts


I finally paid a long overdue visit to the glowing Lluvia (and her newest adorable addition to the fam, Uma) and Amy at Wildflower. I came across lots of one of my favorite designers, French Connection, as well as a new favorite look, involving long skirts. Traditionally, long skirts have been set aside in my "teacher" wardrobe in the event I were to stumble into that profession. However, with the right fitting, length and print or pleat, I think I just became a huge fan without having to step foot in a classroom. The skirt to the left above is pictured on me below, and at a great price point ($48)! The French Connection top in the middle is the perfect combination of luxury material, nudes paired with bright stones in a geometric arrangement that brings joy to my little heart. Far right is a long-sleeve maxi, which I recommend pairing with a jacket at nearly all times.


A few other related pieces I found on the interwebs:





French Connection Navajo top, French Connection Fantasy Lace Blouse, Zara Skirt, Alice & Olivia Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment