Thursday, April 5, 2012

Rebecca & Co. of Winston-Salem












Sunglasses DO grow on trees, don't let anyone tell you differently. Tory Burch blossoms, etc. etc.

Reasoning behind deeming this "Rebecca & Co. of Winston-Salem" is because it is now owned by the one and only, Lisa, who has been dedicated for 16 years to this chic boutique... and it has paid off (pun)!

Had a lovely lunch break with the ladies of Rebecca's... Janie was sweet enough to pop in for me...and  Brianna, always so helpful ! I had been drawn to the James Jean scalloped, white pants (below) that I peeped online and decided it was a must-have. There is a plethora of new items... bright colors, chiffons, sassy shorts & fabulous bags - all just in time for Spring - as well as some great sales (hence the Marc by Marc Jacobs computer case, also below, that I decided I had to have).

I am particularly obsessed with the neon yellow Alice & Olivia top above... it is the epitome of modern female. Joe's jeans shorts in red...super hot. Lots of ring candy as well. A good day before Good Friday!!






No comments:

Post a Comment