Thursday, July 5, 2012

Tuula






What sort of crap is this being at work the day after the 4th? It's bad crap, that's what it is you guys.

Let me apologize for starting out on a cranky note... how about, I hope everyone had a marvelous 4th of July, that you got too much sun, ate too many hot dogs and were impressed with fireworks. I'm taking July by the horns now and vowing to give a lot more love to posting again.

I need to thank my adorable friend Sarah for introducing me to Tuula. Beautiful photography. Wardrobe style is romantic and sexy, lace accents (see black shorts-precious) to black leather stiletto booties (pictured just above). And the gold sharks teeth necklace piece... I DO! xx

1 comment:

  1. Haha! *It's bad crap. Sorry you had to endure that first day back. It's always the worst. I love all this! I'd like to steal her entire first and second outfits.

    ReplyDelete