Friday, July 6, 2012

Eye Heart Stationery








Maybe I'm a little biased because she's my best friend, but these pieces are darn cute and you know it. Amigas, I give you, Eye Heart Stationery by Katelyn Applegate. That's the store, but you can also view her blog here (and by can I mean do). Ms. Applegate is a freelance designer who has a passion for creating unique pieces for every individual. And for every event that's near and dear to your heart, it will be near and dear to hers too, so you're in good hands. 


Katelyn's personal style is fresh, clean and modern. I have no idea why, but I want to also call it New Mexico or Arizona or something. So that will always speak through in her designs, but when she's creating something especially for you, your personality and vision are her focus. Hope y'all enjoy!!!! Friday! xx

1 comment: