Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Swim Times, Part 1


This week's forecast got me just a little amped (70s, and a potential 80). So, just for you ("you" meaning "me"), I am compiling a mini beach series guide. Starting off with tunics, we have some Trina Turk picks above. These corals and turquoise really speak the beach language well. To some, jewelry at the beach or by the pool may seem frivolous, but I disagree. I think it adds a goddess-esque element that just may set you apart from the rest.
(Pictured above: Trina Turk Kuta Crotchet Tunic, $174, TT Mediterranean Batwing Tunic, $118, TT Caprice Tunic, $144, TT Enamel 3-Tier Brick Necklace, $268)


I have a soft spot for white tunics, especially lace... and long dresses.
(Pictured aboveTory Burch Eyelet Tunic, $295, Tory Burch Print Silk Long Caftan, $350, TB Beach Poncho, $295)



And, here, ladies, is the deal of the day. TB Booker Henley tunic WAS $325, on sale for $97.50 !

No comments:

Post a Comment