Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Swim Times, Part Cinque









Today, I bring you the suits. Except the one DVF Coverup I came across - and just couldn't deny as much as I tried to ignore. The first images pictured above are exactly what you'd expect from J.Crew - cute and classy. The apple print is almost too cute, and I like that the wires give those of us who aren't as well endowed in the ta ta arena, a little support and boost. I generally like a little ruffle in swimwear, all relative to size and placement, and J.Crew's respective choices for the ruffles here bode well with me. We then move down to Trina's swimwear, also what you'd expect - bright colors and prints with a touch of "bling" (my favorite). Continuing on down, I'm actually pretty much panting and drooling over here for the Lilly Pulitzer "Turquoise Coral Me Crazy" bikini.... two of the greatest colors one could pair. The lines on the peach/coral ViX suit are flattering with light scrunching in all the right places. And our final tops are really here as staples of my style - stripes and animal print.

Up next: hats. Cheers! xx

Pictured above: J. Crew Mini delicious apple underwire top, $52 + bottom, $48, J. Crew Jersey Lomellina side-sweep ruffle bandeau topTrina Turk Ogee Buckle Front Bandeau & Sash Hipster, $100 + $92, Trina Turk Deco Palm Solid Halter & Side Hipster, $96 + $76, Trina Turk Caprice Banded Halter & Hipster, $92 + $72, Lilly Pulitzer Sandy String Bottom Ties in Turquoise Coral Me Crazy, $48, Diane Von Ferstenberg Aaliyah Printed Dress, $425, ViX 'Bia" Bikini, $88, Ella Moss Calypso Bikini, $65, Vince Camuto Wild Cheetah Halter Bikini top, $72

No comments:

Post a Comment