Sunday, October 30, 2011

Classy Glassy


Perusing one of my favorite blogs, coco+kelley, I fell in love with the above lamps. Light blue hand blown Murano glass table lamps by Joe Cariati.



Also digging the 3 Ball which are sold out unfortunately. I think glass lamps are my favorite kind - they seem to make the most of illumination. Lighter colors or clear up the ante another notch. Beautiful blues by Cariati (based in LA).

Love the red as well. I actually love the color combination of this red and light blue but wouldn't put those lamps all in one room - just accent other furniture pieces in the room with the opposite color. There are a lot of talented glass blowers right here in NC as well...



This functional artwork by Katherine Bernstein is showcased at Piedmont Craftmen's right here in the heart of downtown Winston-Salem's art district. My mom has begun her own collection - my favorite glasses to sip vino in at home! So fun. Also available in cups, vases, pitchers, plates and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment