Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Feather Weather




So I know we've all seen the feather craze blow through salons and boutiques everywhere, sparking the Bohemian interest in us gals, and leaving the male population scratching their heads. Being a regular shopper at Wildflower Boutique, I've been notified of an upcoming trunk show and feather bar event:

On November 12, 2011, Edge of Urge, based in Wilmington, NC, is bringing their Feather Bar for all to create their own jewelry. After a site exploratory, I don't hate 'em... I love the entire handmade jewelry collection and the print jeggings (photo above). Edgy style may not be for all, but adding a feather accent or fun prints paired with neutral colors is the perfect balance for a fun evening outfit.

Personally, I may need to craft myself a dream catcher -- been having the most vivid dreams lately! For more information, visit Wildflower's Facebook page. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment