Thursday, December 1, 2011

In for a Dress, Out With Cords & Invite



The hot little red number here I found at bevello is French Connection (it appears they are having a sale on their site), probably in my top 5 favorite designers, since their cuts usually fit me like a glove (tall peoples). $168 I think. The snakeskin print Aryn K. (below) is actually cute if you can tell. I wouldn't normally pick it out, but the lovely manager, Ella, urged me to try it. With a little fashion tape and sticky cups...works!


Of course this was just the first place I stopped for wedding events this month, so more to come. Oh, and naturally then, I walked out with not a dress, but some Citizens of Humanity corduroys (obviously wedding attire). However, cords are my jam. Looks like Bloomingdale's has them on sale. Go figure.


And... see below for a fun event in which I will be making a cameo, and you should, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment