Friday, November 18, 2011

Champagne Shopping Rules




I know it might seem like I'm Wildflower's PR girl what with all my promotion over here, but one last post dedicated to the lovely shop (for a few weeks anyway). Last night they had their annual November Holiday Open House. Obviously I was there with MM, as well as another lovely lady friend (& co-worker), Whitney. You'll see them in a minute. First, above are the tops that came home with me. The David Kahn sweater ($109) in dove is as soft as its shade. Because it's is loose knit, can be worn in fall, winter and spring. The cotton jersey teal green is by Indigenous Designs, which is a nice layering piece or by itself (not to mention, 100% organic). Great price point too - $60!


The three of us took the liberty to create our own dressing room in the back room, popped some bottles of bubbly and had an orgy. Okay, minus the orgy. But Mary did show off her dancing "skills" for us, as you can see. They had delicious hors d'oeuvres (cheese, crackers, spinach dip, etc.) ... and once you got to the checkout counter, you reached into a grab bag to uncover your discount fate. I got 30% - not too bad!


Goody bags consisted of Christmas socks, delightful chocolates and a festive ornament.


I thought I was done with shopping for the week until they had to send me another eblast this morning with a shoe sale today and tomorrow. Sneaky feeling I'll see the lovely ladies of the boutique again tomorrow. Have a good weekend and stay warm !!

2 comments:

  1. Those dancing pics are hilarious !!! What a great idea for a discount! Had you pulled 50%, would you have grabbed for more?

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a doubt. That Bottega Louie restaurant you rave about... jaw drop. Will be on my list when I visit LA...

    ReplyDelete