Saturday, November 12, 2011

Jessie x 3


Today was the day of the Feather Bar at Wildflower that I mentioned a few weeks ago. I feathered hard. The Edge of Urge gals were simply adorable, and I have crushes on all three of them - the Jessies. Made things a bit easier on the ol' hippocampus. I put together earrings with three feathers with rings for removing one or two if you prefer...


My partner in crime for Wildflower (et al) shopping and dearest of friend Mary Madison and I have been entertaining a friendship bracelet investment as of late. Today we went in for the kill! So cute.

Mary Madison


She also invested in an ear cuff with an adorable turquoise stone, adding a long skinny feather attached to it.


I can't say enough good things about the Jessies of Edge!

No comments:

Post a Comment