Monday, November 28, 2011

Me Gusta Gusto


So as to not betray my tweet peoples, as promised, I'm excited to share a new (to me) shop here in downtown Winston-Salem called Gusto. After a lovely lunch at Filling Station last Wednesday, I crossed the street and popped in here. I very quickly found two pieces that earned themselves spots on my Wish List (as if that's hard to do). The first being a black leather motorcycle jacket, which is normally outside my preference parameters (got to love some good ol' alliteration), but this one has a few added elements that sparked my interest: a shiny/glossy exterior finish, cropped and fitted to my perfection (seriously, it was made for me, it's fate, I just know it), and to top it off (pun love, too) - the lines are magnificent. Its horizontally-striped seaming creates subtle dimension, while the silver, angled pocket zippers add jump-your-bones edge. $345


My second obsession is a cape, surprise (above, left). Drew, $275. A close third is this amazingly handsome fur satchel.



Uhh... have you ever seen such a fabulous shoe-chair? Speaking of shoes, they have 50% off all shoes at the moment...



Since I'm all about everything-languages, I was diggin' the Scrabble-esq jewelry. And this here belt is on sale (can't remember but definitely under $100)!


Gusto is located at 854 West 4th Street. Give them a ring at 336.529.6593.

No comments:

Post a Comment