Friday, January 20, 2012

Merlot & Van Gogh

my frog progressing  
marisa                                                   ashley                                                           millie






So, after this week from you-know-where, I was skeptical that anything might cheer me up. Thank you, Susan and Kathy for creating Merlot & Van Gogh, and bringing me to my idea of heaven - art, wine and friends. This was the first time Ashley, Millie & I ventured to test our inner artists here. Not exactly fashion-focused blogging, but with the right frames, our frogs could add some fun interior decor.

Visit the site and check out the upcoming calendar. Friday nights look fun as well - painting your own wine glasses. They are located downtown -

1130 Burke Street (right next to Burke Street Pizza)
Winston-Salem NC 27101

336.745.8090

No comments:

Post a Comment