Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tibi Spring 2012


WHY haven't I blogged about Tibi yet? I asked myself the same question. Top ten of favorite designer list. This lovely, long, pastel + geometric number further intrigued my existing (drooling) interest in the Spring 2012 Collection. Haven't seen it yet in newest arrivals, but perhaps they got ahead of themselves in releasing this image and it'll be on back-order until it's not and gone (my luck).


(Editor's revision: This just in, per the lovely Sales Associate, Allison Rohde, Gena Chandler (919.881.9480) in Raleigh will be carrying this dress soon. Stay tuned.)

Below are a few recent arrival picks by yours truly.

(source)
(source)
(source)
(source)
And, below here, are a couple SALE items by, well, yours truly, too...

(source)
(source)
And, finally, an item in question. I need your help. This is difficult for me to admit because I am all about some animal print everything, so I hate that I'm on the Cheetah Fence here. I just don't know where I'd wear this without feeling like... a cougar. Which makes zero sense seeing as, for me to be considered a cougar, I'd have to be laying moves on a 10 year old. Enough of that mental imagery. Just give me a yes or no, so I can go on about my week. Thanks. xx

(source)

No comments:

Post a Comment