Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weekend Pick-ups


Let's start from the left, kids. This weekend I took a little field trip with my folks to Raleigh's North Carolina Museum of Art for the last day of the Rembrandt exhibit. First off, if you haven't been here, you need to go. Two years ago they added a new building that's super trendy. Rembrandt didn't make it over there, likely because of the copious amounts of paintings, videos, etc. that brought in a magnitude of peoples (I was very surprised). After zig-zagging my way through the crowds to catch glimpses of some of my favorites, and skipping the not-so-favorites, my mom must've decided I needed rewarding. Luckily for me, it happened to be one of my favorite accessories - a scarf! This baby is so cheerful and screams of Spring. Made by Cocoon House, $42. Excuse me, $32 online it looks like...

Next, we have a Blue Bird brown leather jacket in the middle that was on sale at Wildflower. The closest thing online I could find like it is this. On the right, I invested in some more Edge of Urge jewelry when I laid eyes on these vibrant blue feather cut-outs. Since they're pretty neon, dare pair them with neutrals only.

PS - Wildflower's Jean Sale ends this week. 30% OFF all denim through Saturday (Jan. 29).

No comments:

Post a Comment