Sunday, January 22, 2012

Editor's Picks

Vince Stripe Sweater

Calvin Klein "Feather Weight"

Bernardo Packable Down Vest

Splendid Stripe Column Maxi 
Rachel Roy Draped Back Blazer
Citizens of Humanity "Thompson" Crop Skinny Jeans
Cole Haan Air Bandon Flat 
Sam Edelman "Baxton" Flat

Never turned down a properly designed striped top for the preppy in me. Never quite been a fan of down vests until they decided to smush 'em down like marshmallows made for smores. I'm desperately looking for and in the market to throw down some serious cash for blazers currently. I'm ALWAYS on the look out for the best white jeans in the market, and would wear them year round it not frowned upon (though I still do pull the out a tad early in April, and push the limits wearing them well into October). And finally, I've done a bit of research for the most comfortable flats being manufactured (back and feet problems at age 25 #help).... and discovered the Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan above as the likely #1 candidate. Can't promise anything for Edelman's, but they caught my eye, as tan/gold combo's tend to do [insert BG: "bling bling"]. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment